Videos are in production. However, if you would like to order the course action guides, you may purchase below.
Once the videos are done, the price of the course will go up, but you will receive the videos at no additional cost.
We know reboot is shutting down and restarting a computer. I have defined reboot as restarting your soul.
In the beginning each of us was born with a clean slate. We did not know judgment from compassion, fear from love, right from wrong. From the first breath we took it was both the painful and joyful experiences that helped shape who we are,how we view the world, ourselves and those around us.
Trauma can split the self, leaving your inner wounded child trapped inside and leaving you broken.
Rebooting your soul takes honesty; overcoming your denial and realizing you are worthy enough for safety and greatness. Then once we are safe, the healing and integration can begin.
Repair your heart, mind and soul with these pillars of health: sleep/environment, nutrition/exercise, mental health/sobriety and connection.
Many survivors blame themselves, which causes persistent shame. But you need to know it is not your fault.
You will learn how to identify and let go of shame and to forgive and stop blaming yourself. Cultivate understanding and compassion to your inner critical voice.
You will learn how to validate your pain, give your self permission to be heard and fill the void with positive thoughts and actions.
Engage in the body’s relaxation response to activate resilience through lifestyle modification and pillars of health.
Your inner world is healing and you are now capable of self love. Your are ready for your Rebirth.
- In Rebirth, you are ready to look outside self and form healthy connections.
- Learn self-validation techniques to avoid people pleasing behaviors. Stop abandoning yourself and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Principles of persistence and accountability and how to use them.
- Maintenance and Celebration.
- Live life with intention instead of the factory default settings from your childhood story.
- Own and Share Your Story/Give Back.
- Creator of Abundance.