Dr. Jamila Battle & Associates, PARaleigh, NC 27615
Contact Person: Jamila Battle, CEO
Phone & Fax: 888-312-0127
Primary: Central North Carolina
621498, 621112, 621610, 621111
Cage Code: 6H7E2
DUNS Number: 833142404
Keywords: Addiction Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Sleep Testing, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Mental and Behavioral Health, Holistic, Integrative, SBA 8A Certified, Consulting, Medical Review, Medical Consulting, Administrative, Family Medicine, Primary Care
Capability Statement / Government Contracting
Dr.Jamila Battle & Associates, PA is a 8a Women-Owned Small Disadvantage Business founded in 2009 with the objective of bringing together expertise in the areas of integrative family medicine, sleep, mental health and addiction, wellness, medical review and medical consulting.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality service, customizing our methods to the needs and requirements of our customer. We provide an integrative approach through a culture of compassion, quality, safety, service, innovation and excellence.
- A VISIONARY, BOARD CERTIFIED FAMILY, SLEEP AND ADDICTION PHYSICIAN WITH EXERPIENCE IN SLEEP MEDICINE AND TESTING, ULTILIZATION REVIEW, MEDICAL REVIEW, RESEARCH AND QUALITY ASSURANCE.
- INTEGRATION OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS.
- A PROFESSIONAL WHO DRAWS ON A BROAD BASE OF EXPERIENCE TO DEVELOP CREATIVE SOLUTIONS TO COMPLEX BUSINESS PROBLEMS.
- DEVELOPMENT OF SYSTEMS TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY FOR ACHIEVEMENT OF CUSTOMER GOALS.
- A STRONG COMMUNICATOR WHO DEVELOPS RAPPORT WITH CUSTOMERS, STAFF AND EXECUTIVES.
- CREATOR OF REBOOT REPAIR REBIRTH®, A HOLISTIC SYSTEM THAT STRENTHENS MIND AND BODY TO PERFORM OPTIMALLY.
- STAFFING WITH BROAD EXPERTISE IN HEALTH AND WELLNESS, MEDICAL, MANAGEMENT AND CONSULTING
- Sleep Medicine and Testing
- Primary Care and Addiction Medicine (Opioid Addiction)
- Behavior and Mental Health
- Medical Review and Consulting
- Absolute Staffers, a Women-Owned Small Disadvantage Business is an 8A graduate with access to over 5000 medical, administrative and IT professionals across the country. They have past performance on over 50 contracts.
Clinical Associate Professor/Lab Director at Duke Primary Care
Physician Advisor with Executive Health Resources
VA as subcontractor to offer telemedicine, sleep testing and interpretation of sleep studies