She has been a keynote speaker at the University of Michigan, an expert on panels, including ABC11’s town hall on “Addiction: Hidden In Plain Sight”; and a guest speaker at workshops for building resilience.
Dr. Battle is also a sought-after media health expert, who provides her expertise on trauma, abuse, sleep and addition to broadcasting networks and online media throughout the world.
Dr. Battle is able to customize speaking topics or workshops for a variety of audiences, including:
- HR or Employee Assistance Programs
- Veterans Groups
- Domestic Violence Advocacy Organizations
- Social Services and Foster Care Organizations
- Hospitals, Addiction and Mental Health Facilities
- Schools and Universities
- Professional Associations
- Community Organizations and Libraries
- Book Clubs and Bookstores