Speaking Engagements with Dr. Battle
dynamic, down-to-earth and knowledgeable
Dr. Battle seeks to encourage, inspire and teach those who are suffering from trauma how to turn their pain from abuse or addiction into abundance. Through her dynamic, down-to-earth and knowledgeable discussions, Dr. Battle provides audiences with the hope and encouragement that they can live happy, productive and drug free lives.
She has been a keynote speaker at the University of Michigan, an expert on panels, including the Nussentials Med Panel; and a guest speaker at workshops for building resilience.
Dr. Battle is also a sought-after media health expert, who provides her expertise on trauma, abuse, sleep and addition to broadcasting networks and online media throughout the world.
Dr. Battle is able to customize speaking topics or workshops for a variety of audiences, including:
- HR or Employee Assistance Programs
- Veterans Groups
- Domestic Violence Advocacy Organizations
- Social Services and Foster Care Organizations
- Hospitals, Addiction and Mental Health Facilities
- Schools and Universities
- Professional Associations
- Community Organizations and Libraries
- Book Clubs and Bookstores